Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Sexiness of Federer

In a post match interview last Thursday, Federer commented on being named one of People Magazine’s “International Men of Sexiness.” I found this rather amusing:

Q. I understand People Magazine has
included you in one of their sexiest people
alive.
ROGER FEDERER: You know why
(smiling).

Q. Is that a compliment or a burden?
ROGER FEDERER: It's a compliment,
yeah. That's why I put on clothes tonight so we
can speak normally together, don't get all
overexcited (smiling).

Q. Tony Roche is coming here.
ROGER FEDERER: He is here.

Q. Did have you any advice from
him?
ROGER FEDERER: Yeah. He doesn't
just come here to hang out with me. I mean, he
likes to visit the most sexiest guy alive once in a
while (laughter).
He gave me some advice, yeah.



In previous years People has so recognized other tennis players including Mark Philippoussis, Pat Rafter, Andy Roddick and James Blake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home